The Fourth Kind

Let us know what you thought about films you've seen recently

Moderators: dkwp, TheSG, RyD3R, flex, bpfine, DEEPDARKWATERS

The Fourth Kind

Postby Dawter on Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:57 am

This is a good movie. It's suppose to be true which makes it all the scarier.
I'd give it a 7/10.
"When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic."
Dresden James
Dawter

Torrents Posted: 1

Forum Posts: 152

Re: The Fourth Kind

Postby dennisv20 on Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:41 am

This movie sucked.
dennisv20

Torrents Posted: 0

Forum Posts: 17

Postby SubSteve on Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:23 pm

Gotta agree ^^^^ very disappointed specially with all the hype it received here in the UK
dennisv20 wrote:This movie sucked.
SubSteve

Forum Posts: 9

Postby neorich on Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:15 am

Hey
I think for UFOs believers its a very scary movie for other who give a * :P its a suck movie
neorich

Forum Posts: 4

Postby spacefreak0422 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:08 pm

I have read a few articles about the stories that this movie follow and the filmmakers followed it loosely. It does make you think if they really is life somewhere else, are they coming here. There is lots of unexplained mysteries in Alaska but this movie doesn't help understand any of them. The real video in the movie does make even the biggest skeptic think a little bit about the truth thou. Overall the acting wasn't that great, and the film bouncing back and forth between real video and the movie makes it a little confusing for some. I would rate it a 6/10
spacefreak0422

Forum Posts: 3

Postby DEEPDARKWATERS on Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:17 pm

spacefreak0422 Wrote... " The real video in the movie does make even the biggest skeptic think a little bit about the truth thou. "

Really big skeptic here, not wasting anytime worrying about alien abduction ! LMAO

These " True stories " crack me up at first, but then I think about the folks that believe it's true and to me that is really scary !
Is there life out there ? Yes, more than likely. Is it intelligent life flying here and taking people while they sleep ? I think not ! LOL
Seems, one mans truth is another mans delusion !
Not trying to offend anyone, just the opinion of a man with an open mind (Me). It's just that my mind is not SO open that it falls out of my skull ! LOL :P
DEEPDARKWATERS

Forum Posts: 441

Return to Critics Corner